Strategic Plan Objectives
The I Will Go strategic plan outlines 10 objectives, divided into the categories of Mission, Spiritual Growth, and Leadership. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the Church will work together to fulfill these objectives. As you read them, prayerfully consider your role in helping the Church grow and fulfill its mission to proclaim the gospel to the ends of the earth.
1. To revive the concept of worldwide mission and sacrifice for mission as a way of life involving not only pastors but every church member, young and old, in the joy of witnessing for Christ and making disciples
2. To strengthen and diversify Adventist outreach in large cities, across the 10/40 Window, among unreached and under-reached people groups, and to non-Christian religions
3. To make developing resources for mission to non-Christian religions and belief systems a high priority
4. To strengthen Seventh-day Adventist institutions in upholding freedom, wholistic health, and hope through Jesus, and restoring in people the image of God
5. To disciple individuals and families into Spirit-filled lives
6. To increase accession, retention, reclamation, and participation of children, youth, and young adults
7. To help youth and young adults place God first and exemplify a biblical worldview
8. To strengthen the discipleship role of pastors, teachers, and other frontline workers and provide them with regular growth opportunities
9. To align world church resources with strategic objectives
10. To enhance the transparency, accountability, and credibility of denominational organization, operations, and mission initiatives
Holy Spirit Objectives
To be defined as the Holy Spirit leads.